14 May Coronavirus Procedure
BTST Current situation
Following the latest Government and the Institute of Osteopathy advice on the coronavirus COVID19 , We are now back OPEN offering Osteopathy, Soft Tissue Therapy, Sports Massage Therapy and some Holistic treatments to anyone NOT deemed as Vulnerable, currently suffer with or showing signs of having COVID19 or anyone that has been in contact with someone with symptoms in the last 14 days.
BTST Coronavirus Procedures
We like to think the health and happiness of our patients, learners, guests and team at BTST are always our top priority, but that has never been more true than it is now.
AT BTST we are 100% committed to providing a safe environment and therefore following the advice given by our government and our governing bodies, we have put the following procedures in place..
Please note as news and advice is developing / changing daily so will our procedures and policies.
– All BTST team members have been fully briefed on all new policies and procedures including; Use of PPE, post treatment clinic clean down, Patient appointment spacing, personal hygiene etc.
– Before attending your appointment, Please complete the Covid19 form 24hours before every appointment, Link can be found in your confirmation email. If your unsure please contact us and we’ll be happy to forward the link onto you. Please note failure to complete the form will result in your appointment being cancelled.
– if you are a new patient or you’re an existing patient attending with new symptoms – Please complete the medical questionnaire form before your appointment – again the link to this form can be found in your confirmation email.
– All physical treatments in clinic will be split in two, separating the consultation and treatment. The consultation part will take place the day before or the morning of your appointment. This will entail your therapist reviewing a form you will be asked to complete prior to your appointment. If your therapist requires further Information they will be in touch to arrange a video or phone call.
– Your appointment is split to shorten your time in clinic reducing your risk of infection. You’re in clinic part of the appointment will consist of the examination and treatment.
– On arrival please wait in your car and only enter the clinic at your precise appointment time
– On entering the clinic please do NOT sit down or touch anything in reception.
– On entering the clinic please use the hand sanitiser, we ask you bring your own face mask (material one is fine) if you are not able to provide your own face mask, Please let us know before arriving as we will provide you a mask at the cost of £1 this will be awaiting next to the hand sanitiser for you on arrival
– Your therapist will be wearing full PPE as advised; Goggles, Fluid resistant Surgical Mask, Gloves and Apron.
– Post treatment your therapist will thoroughly clean and sanitise all high-contact areas within our clinic (including; couches, medical grade pillows, handles, Card machine, bathroom facilities etc.) ensuring the highest possible hygiene standards throughout.
– Adequate time of 15mins will be allocated to air out and ventilate the clinic room between patients, this does mean we will not be able to run over
– During your treatment a window or external door will remain open to help air circulation
– Sanitiser is available in the reception area and clinic rooms, along with soap and water available at all sinks for patient to sanitise before treatment before applying mask and after treatment before touching clinic main door handle. (mask to be removed after leaving clinic)
– ALL payments to be made before treatment or via contactless payment – NO CASH
– We ask all patients with booked appointments that need to cancel, please continue to give us the required 24hours notice where possible, as we still have patients in pain struggling to get in who could have the appointment if we’re provided with enough notice.
– We have no team members who have returned or returning from any affected areas / countries. Any team members exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms and/or a fever are being asked NOT to come in to work or to go home immediately and self-quarantine for 14 days. This may result in appointments being cancelled at short notice but we will do our upmost to reschedule the appointment ASAP.
Before Attending your appointment
Before Attending you appointment please don’t forget to revisit your confirmation email complete all the forms required for you appointment
Please contact email@example.com with any queries or comments you have (on this or anything else), we would love to hear from you.
Thank you to all our patients, learners and guests for your continued support and loyalty – we look forward to seeing you soon.
Your BTST team